Restaurant Mimoza is located near Pile gate, 100 m west of the Old Town, across the street from the Hilton Imperial. Originally opened in 1953, Mimoza was renovated in 2007 and became one of the leading restaurant s in Dubrovnik due to its performance quality and quantity. It is located just a three minute walk from the majestic Old Town centre. The restaurant’s attractive covered terrace has the capacity to seat 250 guests in a natural ambient rich in greenery, and the elegant and modern inside dining room can seat an additional 70 guests.
“Mimoza” is the ideal restaurants for various celebrations, birthdays, christenings, confirmations, weddings, family and business events, and tourist groups.
In 2008, restaurant “Mimoza” was voted the best restaurant in the Dubrovnik-Neretva county. The magazine ShowBiz chose restaurant “Mimoza” as one of Croatia’s top three restaurants in 2010, and in 2011, the restaurant was awarded the sign “Dubrovnik Gastronomic Quality- recommended by the City of Dubrovnik”. On October 14th, of the same year, “Mimoza” received a special recognition from the minister of tourism of the Republic of Croatia, Mr. Bajs for the best touristic offer in the Dubrovnik- Neretva county, along with only one other restaurant.
All of the above mentioned awards and recognitions are the result of our everyday hard work and effort in perfecting our business, while remembering traditions and their values. On a daily basis, we encounter various requests and wishes from our guests, and we work to please each one of them as much as is in our power. We will continue to work hard so that our guests will be as satisfied as they have been to this day, which is best reflected in their decisions to visit us in restaurant “Mimoza” quite often. Our goal is a satisfied guest!
We await for you in “Mimoza” with a smile.